Head of Marketing - Sunnyvale
Location - Sunnyvale, California
Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing for a blockchain startup provides overall direction and thought leadership to the marketing and digital organizations, as well as be a hands-on leader in a startup environment. The position will play a significant role in defining marketing objectives, strategies and plans and working with cross-functional partners to implement plans.
- Sets overall marketing strategy including brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Directs the execution of action plans that communicate the brand message including advertising, digital program, trade shows, sales meeting materials.
- Works closely with other departments in the organization to develop marketing materials.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Owns the overall marketing budget
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years experience in Marketing
- Drive for results and leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- More than strong passion at learning and promoting blockchain technology.
- Be willing to travel international occasionally.
- Be hand-on in a startup environment.
- This is a unique opportunity for you to take a leading role in positioning and promoting blockchain technologies and be involved in new and exciting domains.
- You will have the opportunity to work with large scale partners and leading global telecommunication operators, and communicate with C-levels and decision makers in those companies.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a rapid growing start-up with huge upside, and growing opportunities for personal growth.