Senior Product Manager - Sunnyvale
Location - Sunnyvale, California
Senior Product Manager
Job Description Summary
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-starter Senior Product Manager to join TBCASoft on a game-changing cross-carrier blockchain-based service journey. TBASoft is building innovative products that are completely disrupting the digital payments and identity management spaces.
This person will bring strong product management leadership skills which are required to successfully collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and the service ecosystem of partners/customers to identify and build core blockchain-based capabilities. The role resides in Sunnyvale and will report directly to the Vice President of Product Management & Strategy.
- 7+ years of hands-on product management experience (at least 2~3 years as a software engineer) in the FinTech (Payments) / Blockchain sector
- Define roadmap for our platforms with a global viewpoint, in collaboration with architecture, professional services and strategic partners
- Distill roadmap into product requirements and set product/backlog prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment
- As Product Owner, provide clear product vision to the scrum teams and execute on roadmap with clear business and engineering milestones
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs to senior leaders and development teams
- Align understanding and expectations in real-time with engineering, architecture, partners, and professional services teams throughout the software development lifecycle
- Strong hands-on product management experience with deep payments / blockchain domain and industry knowledge
- Have worked as Software Engineer (preferably platform, backend, full stack) before, in one or more of the following areas or similar:
- architecture, design, and implementation of a payment processing system
- large scale processing of structured and unstructured data
- modern web frameworks and writing REST APIs
- Strong ability to juggle between strategy, execution and operational activities
- Self-driven, ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain situations
- Strong communications, negotiation, collaboration skills
- BS Computer Science or equivalent
- MS Computer Science / MBA preferred
- Tier 1 schools like UC Berkeley, Stanford, UCLA, Purdue, UT Austin, etc
- You have the unique opportunity to be a part of a very exciting blockchain technology and to build platform and applications used by global-scale, leading business partners.
- The products you deliver will disrupt the current $T mobile payments and advertising sectors, and displace many traditional players in those spaces.
- This is a timely opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up with huge upside, and be a part of a stellar team utilizing blockchain to change the world
About TBCASoft and CBSG
TBCASoft is a U.S.-based company developing innovative blockchain technology specifically for telecommunication carriers. Its consortium-based blockchain platform enables telecommunication carriers to create innovative services for their subscribers under a more secure, robust, and efficient environment. This unified blockchain platform helps telecom carriers establish cross-carrier business and provide ubiquitous services to global subscribers.
The CBSG (Carrier Blockchain Study Group) Consortium is the leading telecom blockchain consortium. It was launched in September 2017 to enable the joint development of an innovative blockchain platform designed specifically for telecom carriers. CBSG is progressively adding new carrier members, with the number of mobile users that we may reach through our consortium members at 1.3+ billion today.