Senior Product Manager / Director Product Management
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Description / Responsibilities Summary
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-starter Senior Product Manager or Director to join TBCASoft on a game-changing cross-carrier blockchain-based service journey. TBCASoft is building innovative products that are completely disrupting the digital payments and identity management spaces.
This person will bring strong product management leadership skills which are required to successfully collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and the service ecosystem of partners/customers to identify and build core blockchain-based capabilities. The role resides in Sunnyvale and will report directly to the Vice President of Product Management & Strategy.
- 7+ years of hands-on product management experience (at least 2~3 years as a software engineer) in the fintech (payments)/blockchain sector.
- Define roadmap for our platforms with a global viewpoint, in collaboration with architecture, professional services and strategic partners.
- Distill roadmap into product requirements and set product/backlog prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment.
- As Product Owner, provide clear product vision to the scrum teams and execute on roadmap with clear business and engineering milestones.
- Effectively communicate strategies and trade-offs to senior leaders and development teams.
- Align understanding and expectations in real-time with engineering, architecture, partners, and professional services teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Strong hands-on product management experience with deep payments/blockchain domain and industry knowledge.
- Have worked in and/or worked directly with Software Engineering (preferably platform, backend, full stack) before, in one or more of the following areas or similar:
- architecture, design, and implementation of a payment processing system.
- large scale processing of structured and unstructured data.
- modern web frameworks and writing REST APIs.
- Strong ability to juggle between strategy, execution and operational activities.
- Self-driven, ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth and uncertain situations.
- Strong communications, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or MBA preferred.
- You have the unique opportunity to be a part of a very exciting blockchain technology and to build platforms and applications used by global-scale, leading business partners.
- The products you deliver will disrupt the current mobile payments sector and displace many traditional players in that space.
- This is a timely opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with huge upside, and be a part of a stellar team utilizing blockchain to change the world.