Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources for project execution (e.g., customer onboarding).
- Ensure that the appointed projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders (e.g., engineering).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Experience preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven work experience as a project administrator in the IT industry – SaaS or fintech/mobile payment sectors are a plus.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- 5+ years customer facing project management experience.
- Fluent in English.