Sales Director (Business Development)
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Build sales strategy by owning the sales pipeline and meeting company targets starting from the Taiwan market and expanding throughout Asia (excluding China).
- Able to articulate the sales strategy to gain support from the Head of Business Development and the CEO.
- Execute an end-to-end sales strategy — from identifying new business prospects, pre-sales and onboarding to service launch with leading mobile payment providers and merchant acquirers.
- Lead and guide internal sales teams and external resell partners to accomplish sales targets.
- Develop and manage customer relationships at executive/VP levels.
- Able to independently negotiate and influence customer decisions at executive/VP levels.
- Able to manage, articulate and optimize pricing for customer quotes.
- Expert in customer presentation skills, able to present at executive/VP levels.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork ability, able to communicate and collaborate with Engineering Lead and Product Lead to create innovative products and services.
- Able to lead, manage and grow an in-house sales team over time.
- Deep understanding of the Taiwan fintech and mobile payment industry.
- Proven sales track record in closing and managing complex deals.
- Proven track record in merchant acquisition for mobile payment providers or credit card issuers.
- Familiar with both online and offline payment services, processes and local regulations.
- Proven leadership in managing a sizable sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- 10+ years of sales experience in enterprise software, payment industry and/or relevant industries.
About TBCASoft and the CBSG Consortium
TBCASoft is a U.S.-based company developing innovative blockchain technology for multi-application platforms in the payments and identity management spaces. Its consortium-based blockchain platform enables application providers to create innovative services for their users under a more secure, robust, and efficient environment. This unified blockchain platform helps participants establish and differentiate their cross-platform business and provide ubiquitous services to users around the world.
The CBSG (Carrier Blockchain Study Group) Consortium is the leading telecom blockchain consortium. It was launched in September 2017 to enable the joint development of an innovative blockchain platform designed specifically for telecom carriers. CBSG is progressively adding new carrier members. The number of mobile users that we may reach through our consortium members is ~1.3+ billion.
TBCASoft is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the center of Silicon Valley.